Do You Have What It Takes to Be A “GoodStarter” at PLEIO?
Who Are We?
Pleio is the leader in helping patients overcome the emotional barriers associated with non-adherence. We use a human-first approach to engagement leveraging our dedicated team of GoodStarters, who support and encourage patients as they manage their health journey.
We’re on a mission to ensure every patient’s voice is heard, and we’re searching for compassionate GoodStarters to join our exceptional team. This is a remote position with flex time schedules, allowing you to make a difference from the comfort of your home office with a passion for helping others.
What We Offer: Independence, Flexibility, No selling, Additional Income, Work/Life Balance, Non-health Job experience, with rewarding work and a great team culture!
What to Expect?
Are you a compassionate, articulate, and empathetic individual looking to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives? As a GoodStarter at Pleio, you’ll engage in purposeful conversations that require no selling. Your role will be to encourage and support individuals on their path to improved health, providing the human connection they need.
What We Stand for: We believe in making a real difference in the lives of patients on prescription medications. Through our GoodStart program, we deliver personalized support to help patients establish healthy routines. Join us in a role that truly matters and aligns with your altruism, ambition, and communication skills.
- Conduct artfully scripted phone calls to connect with patients
- Provide emotional support and encouragement to patients
- Foster meaningful connections to inspire positive health behaviors
Desired Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 to 3 years customer service experience with exceptional phone skills
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Proficient decision-making skills
- Intermediate technical skills, including experience with cloud environments
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
Available Schedules and Requirements:
- Shifts Available: Day, Evening, and Morning shifts, including weekends as needed.
- Can work up to 30 hours per week (2 to 3-hour shifts up to 6 hours a day)
- Flexible scheduling commitment required.
Can earn from $14.00 – $16.00 per hour plus incentives
Note to Healthcare Professionals:
This position is non-clinical and may not be suitable for healthcare professionals. However, please consider sharing this opportunity with friends who might be a perfect fit.
Join our mission to make a difference in healthcare!