Take your cat herding skills and put them to good use! Do you find yourself to be the organizer of your family and friends? Take those leadership skills and organizational talents to develop a team of individuals making meaningful differences in peoples lives and health. All from the safety and comfort of your home.
At Pleio, we believe we are making a difference in the lives of patients on prescription medications. Through GoodStart, we offer the delivery of a tailored support program to get patients on to a good routine. What we do drives us because it matters! The ideal candidate possesses the characteristics shared by all our contributors; altruistic, achievement-oriented, highly skilled crusader, articulate communicator, driven, and dedicated to the mission’s success.
Pleio’s GoodStarters are trained, empathetic mentorship professionals with communications experience. They are non-clinicians who create meaningful connections with patients through artfully scripted phone calls. They are instrumental in providing patients with human emotional support and encouragement when they need it the most. They receive personal fulfillment knowing they are helping someone.
- Knowledge of cloud environments and ability to provide effective leadership to a team in a cloud environment.
- Must have call center experience at the leadership level including an in-depth understanding of call center metrics, quality assurance, call center technology and terminology.
- Sharp Business Acumen, Leadership, Team Building, Motivational Skills, Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills, Creativity, Ability to Work under Pressure and Efficiently
- Must have strong decision-making & problem-solving skills. Resourcefulness is a key
- Performs call monitoring and monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Performs call monitoring to identify calls to share with clients that showcase the positive impact of the programs
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus